Sunday, November 14, 2010

This post is not about poop.

Before I became a parent, poop was not a part of my daily conversational routine. Despite the fact that everyone does it, it's not something I talked or thought about on a regular basis.

That is no longer the case now that the Little Guy is in our lives.

However, I realize that for all the folks out there who did not just become parents, the topic retains its less-than-savory nature. So out of concern for their tender sensibilities, I try not to talk about it in great detail or at great length.

But it's pretty much all that's on my mind at the moment.

Which doesn't leave me a lot to blog about.

So this post is not about poop. So sorry that it ever came up.

And, having thus exhausted my topic, this post is now finished.



I can't believe this is still going after 2 weeks. I would like to point out that today is the closest I've ever run it to the deadline and still made it on time. Procrastination for the win, I suppose.

No comments: