Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday Message

We blessed the Little Guy in church today and gave him his official name. Which isn't Little Guy, or Sharkbait, or Houdini (because no swaddler can contain him!), but which also will not be featured on this blog. If you really want to know, send me an email and I'll tell you that way.

But because of that, we had family over and there was some celebrating, plus you factor in the Sunday afternoon naps and the fact that the Little Guy blew through about six diapers and four changes of clothing in just under two hours, and I think you'll cut me some slack for doing a video post.

This is from a talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland and I've been thinking a lot about it lately. It's what I've needed to hear many times. Enjoy!




So day 7 is cutting it pretty close, but I think it counts if I haven't gone to bed yet.

P.S. Just to give you an indication of the mush-like state of my brain at the moment, when I originally posted this it said "blew threw" instead of "blew through." Yeah. I'm embarrassed for myself.

No comments: