Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another cop-out post, but with food!

So I have a great post half-written and a couple of others that I'm working on in my head, but no energy to actually finish any of them. I think it's a combination of a four-day weekend, another does-not-want-to-nap day, and the fact that it snowed for most of the day, which usually puts me in relaxed, hot chocolate, stay inside and do nothing much mode.

I feel okay with all of these things.

I also feel okay with this:


And the fact that I made it for Thanksgiving and again today (what else was I going to do with the leftover pumpkin puree? I mean, really). Check out the recipe here.

And now I think I'll just head to bed. Till tomorrow, then!




Day 28 = four straight weeks of blogging. This has been more intense than I thought it would be.

No comments: