Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I won I won I won! Robin McKinley liked my poem and I WON!!!! Robin McKinley liked my poem and I won an AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF DRAGONHAVEN JUST FOR ME BECAUSE SHE LIKED MY POEM!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Check it out check it out check it out! Right here. (Mine is the one by "Ellie.")

Squeeeee!!!!!!


P.S. I also have a great, squee-inducing Valentine's day story, too, but I'm waiting until I get the pictures to post it here. Stay tuned for more details.

P.P.S. But in the meantime.... Squeeee!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! Goodness! That's so freaking awesome! Know that there is a squee joining yours from this direction. I can't even imagine how fah-reaking awesome you're feeling right now. Congratulations babe!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! Most excellent work. My friend, you rock.

Erin