Thursday, October 12, 2006

Doom...impended?

I'm not quite sure what the real word is for doom that was impending and has now come and gone.

I know you're all wondering how the doom went, but I can't tell you too much because it could lead to an investigation and disciplinary action by The Subcommittee.

Yeah, the test administrators repeated that threat before the test, between each section, before and after the break and then again when the test was finished. Who exactly The Subcommittee is they didn't say, but they said it in that you-can-tell-it's-a-capital-T-capital-S kind of way, and you know no good can come from That, so I'd rather play it safe.

Suffice it to say that I slapped the LSAT around and emerged at least victorious enough to enjoy a late, late brunch (more like a linner, but with breakfast food) at IHOP. Whether that was victorious enough to actually get me into any sort of law school with actual credentials (unlike, say, Bubba's Legal Drive-Thru), we'll have to wait and see. Results come out on the 23rd...

In other news, since everybody seems to have a recurring alliteratively themed day feature on their blogs, I need to jump on the bandwagon and get one too.

So, coming soon, for your entertainment and to cater to my inner grammar Nazi:

They Said What?? Thursday (or whatever day I happen to post it)



P. S. Happy birthday, Teeny! You're my favorite littlest sister, even if you are getting disrespectfully tall. :)

No comments: