Sunday, December 11, 2005

Woot!

After my DH scored as a blast-ended skrewt (he hasn't read the books so he was a bit confused as to why I found this so amusing - it kept me giggling for a good five minutes), I had to see how I scored.


You scored as Luna Lovegood. No surprises here. Of course you are most like Luna Lovegood. You believe everything you read in tabloids, freak people out with your casual acceptance of even the most bizarre, and endear others with your dreamy charm. You know how to say it like you see it.

Luna Lovegood

60%

Mad-Eye Moody

55%

Blast-Ended Skrewt

55%

Minerva McGonagall

55%

Albus Dumbledore

25%

Argus Filch

25%

Goyle

15%

Dudley Dursley

5%

Harry Potter Mania
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

I'm so glad you thought this was funny. It cracked me up no end.

Not Too Pensive said...

Whoa... didn't you score 55% blast-ended skrewt?!? You're almost there, you know.

Come, join us... the BES club of joy...